Deem Structural Services, LLC is an Advanced Certified Steel Erector based in Longview, Texas. It was founded in 2013. David Deem is President who has over 25 years experience in the steel erection industry. Previously, David Deem operated Deem Steel Erectors, East Texas Erectors and was Vice-President of Operations for Peterson-Beckner Industries.
His past completed projects list includes the following ISD schools
• Austin Middle School- Austin ISD – Bartlett-Cocke
• Leander Elementary – Leander ISD – Bartlett-Cocke
• Midway ISD – Cloud Construction
• Glen Rose High School - Steel Construction Services
• Joe Wright Elementary - Jacksonville, ISD - Thornton Steel
• Eastside Elementary - Jacksonville, ISD - C&F Steel
• Frisco ISD Elementary #36, #37 - Core Construction
Additional completed projects include:
• University/Colleges University of Texas – Disch Falk Stadium; Texas A&M - Student Life Center; Texas State University – Recreation Center; University of Texas – College Housing; Kilgore Junior College - Gussie Nell Davis; Trinity Valley Community College; University of Mary-Hardin Baylor; LSU - Business Education Complex; TSTC - Aerospace Center; St. Andrews - Fine Art Center; Texas Lutheran University; Tarleton State University Wells & Grant Buildings
• Medical Facilities Seton Medical Center Tower Expansion; Austin Diagnostics; North Austin Hospital; Providence Health Center; Healthcare South Surgery Center; Texoma Medical Center; Texas Spine & Joint; Woodland Heights Medical Center; Saint Davids North Austin Medical Center; Womans Hospital of Texas (Houston)
• Commercial Projects The Shops at La Cantera; Texas Auto Dealers Assoc; Lake Jackson Commons; Brazos Valley Mall; Brooks Village; Hewlett Packard; Nationwide Sales and Service Center; iFly - Frisco; Nordstroms - The Woodlands, TX; QT Headquarters
• Churches and Governmental Related Entities Texas Cryptology Center; McNay Museum; Long Center for the Performing Arts; Pickle Research Center; Dallas Homeless Shelter; New Life Church – Decatur, Ga.; First Baptist Church-Killeen, TX; Austin Federal Court House - Austin, TX; Polk County Womans Shelter - Livingston, TX; Mission Support Group Complex - Barksdale AFB, LA; First Baptist Curch, Event Center - Burleson, TX
Deem Structural Services has an excellent safety record and we take safety very seriously. We are very proud of our corporate commitment to safety and quality, and believe that this commitment is demonstrated throughout the corporate chain of command and has played a large part in the development of our longstanding relationships with our client base. We believe in “walking the walk” as it relates to our investment in both Safety and Quality Control training. All DSS supervisors have received OSHA 30 Hour training and all craftsmen receive a minimum of an OSHA 10 Hour course. Our supervisors and craftsmen are also trained and cognizant of the DSS QA/QC Program, which meets or exceeds standards as outlined in relevant AISC, SJI, SDI and AWS publications.
Deem Structural Services has the experience, resources, financing and operational lifting equipment to fulfill all present commitments as well as fully staff and undertake additional projects.
We are a Longview, Texas based contractor with a proven track record
and over 25 years experience in the steel erection industry. We are
licensed in Louisiana and work in Oklahoma as well as Texas. Deem
Structural Services is proud to be an American Institute of Steel
Construction Advanced Certified Steel Erector. We bring all this and
more to our customer base as a respected and experienced partner to
build a professional relationship. A partnership that each can rely on
to benefit the other.
Deem Structural Services, LLC